What the Engineering Trainee Program looks like:
- Home Plant Stay: Quality comes from experience so, to gain broad knowledge of tire production, you will start the program with hands-on experience right there on the shop floor. After that, you should be ready for the next big step: your very first project in the plant.
- International Assignment (central): 9 months (Engineering) you can expand your skills working on topics in multi-cultural business teams at Continental´s Central Operations in Hannover, Germany. During this stay you will work on extensive assignments, 2 individual assignments and 1 group assignment together with other Trainees.
- Marketing & Sales Stay (home country): After the Trainee Pool you will be back in your home country for your one month Marketing & Sales Stay. At M&S you will get basic knowledge about how the value chain continues after the tires have been produced.
- Job Placement (Home Plant): If further training is needed for your job placement it will be conducted after the Marketing & Sales Stay. Finally, you will be placed in your home plant in a suitable function of Production, Plant Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Product Industrialization, Quality Management or Plant Operations.
- Above-average Bachelor-/ Masters degree in Engineering (Electrotechnics, Mechanics).
- Fluent in English and fluent in the language of your home location (country of employment);
- Project experience desired;
- Relevant internships;
- International experience (internships or studies abroad);
- Strong interpersonal – and communication skills, committed team player, eager to work in a multicultural environment;
- Driven by passion, open minded and ambitious personality, high operational readiness;
- Passion for the automotive industry;
- High willingness to travel.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact me on +40 757 073 974.