We’ve just started and we have ambitious plans so we are looking for students or fresh graduates to help us grow our start-up, The Care Hub.
In our current team, we share a passion for people, technology and social impact:
- Mona, our founder, combines 10+ years of strategy consulting experience across the world (literally) with her personal interest in helping the elderly, to provide a unique drive and clarity of direction
- Despina, our COO, brings the social entrepreneurial spirit from her 5+ years with NESsT (www.nesst.org) and her personal charm and discipline to create order in the usual start-up chaos
- Emanuel, our app dev guru, gathered an impressive number of achievements at a very young age (he’s mid-way through his 1st year as a university student) – his recent participation in the finals of Zero Robotics being just the latest.
We work together at The Care Hub to deliver people-care services in a safe, timely and reliable manner. We aim to connect people of all ages in need of care (children, elderly people, people with disabilities) with recently retired people in need of meaningful activity and an additional income via a mobile application. Our mission is to improve users’ quality of life and increase social inclusion of recently retired people.
Why work with us? Building a start-up is challenging (we surely know that) but every member of the team (including you) is encouraged to be part of finding solutions and implement them. You will have the chance to put your creative ideas into practice, develop new skills and be proactive while enjoying the autonomy that comes with building a new team.
If that doesn’t convince you, we must tell you what a great and inspiring office we (will) have (we’re currently renovating it). Our office was designed by an architecture student as part of a Design Competition we have organized recently (here are the three finalists) and we share it with two other teams leading high impact initiatives: Asociatia Ceva de Spus (here is one of their great event, ROVINHUD Wine Show) and Asociatia De Partea Ta. You can find out more about advocacy for people with various (dis)abilities, learn how to appreciate good wine or even get a few tips on cooking healthy meals 😊
You can join us if you’re enthusiastic about one of the following job openings:
- Suppliers Acquisition Analyst, full-time job
- Marketing, summer internship
- Ops & Community Support, summer internship
To apply please send an email with a short letter of intent and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10. You can write us in Romanian or English, whatever you prefer.