Dear Student / future Graduate:
We, in ZF Group, believe in young talents, therefore, we opened two HR Development Student positions, specially created for students in the final year or fresh graduates. These positions will allow you, from the very beginning of your career, to interact with colleagues from various cultures, while working with complex IT systems. We consider this an excellent starting point in your career and a good chance to begin your professional development.
Your key responsibilities:
▪Offering support for the Learning and Development projects (organizing and structuring the content, preparing presentations, organizing meetings, keeping meeting minutes)
▪ Offering support for Training and Event Management (such as organizing and managing the locations in the system and keeping contact with vendors)
▪ System administration for Learning Management (such as transferring content, creating new learning items, setting up events, scheduling, reporting, evaluating)
▪ Content upload and curation for digital learning platforms
▪ Dedication to specific ZF globally relevant learning content, clusters and ZF academies
▪ Fresh graduate of bachelor studies OR student in the final year
▪ Fluent in English (also German knowledge would be an advantage) ▪ Good capacity of working with IT systems
▪ Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
▪ Organized, structured, detail-oriented and results-oriented
Take your time in discovering this opportunity and join the team, join ZF!
Address: Str. Macin, nr.16, Timisoara, Romania
Contact person: Alexandra Negrut / firstname.lastname@example.org