Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change. Sustainalytics is a growing organization with over 500 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture where our employees are empowered to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial support diversity within our community and offer the possibility of international assignments for our star performers. To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
As we grow, we are always looking for ambitious candidates to fill new positions in the areas of:
- Company ESG Research – research and analysis of company performance on environmental,
social and governance (ESG) issues;
- Product Involvement Research – research and analysis of the involvement of companies in a
range of products, services and business activities;
- Controversies Research – research and analysis of the involvement of companies in incidents and events that may negatively impact stakeholders or the environment.
- Graduate degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social science) OR Undergraduate degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent business English oral and writing skills are essential, as the company’s working language is English;
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and SRI/RI market are a plus;
- Good research, analytical and writing capabilities;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourceful, flexible and embraces change;
- Interest or background in technological innovation;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, training);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send an email with your application to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject “YOUR NAME – RP Analyst Timisoara”.
If you have any questions, please consult the FAQ on our Careers Website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request. Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
APPLY NOW: https://www.sustainalytics.com/jobs/analyst-research-products/